Watch from your Home, Office or Anywhere You Happen to Be
Let us know you are attending by clicking the button:
October 5, 2018, 7AM until 5:15 pm PDT (West Coast Time)
Seattle Science Foundation
Cherry Hill Campus of Swedish Medical Center
17th Ave, James Tower, Suite 600
Seattle, WA 98122
One-day robotic course focusing on practical tips and techniques for partial nephrectomy (trans and retro), nephroureterectomy, adrenalectomy, and more with two LIVE SURGERIES by Dr. Jim Porter (Swedish Urology Group) with faculty including:
- Ronney Abaza, MD (Ohio Health)
- Ketan Badani, MD (Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai)
- Jonathan Harper, MD (University of Washington Medical Center)
- Harsha Mittakanti, MD (Swedish Urology Group)
- James Porter, MD (Course Director / Swedish Urology Group)
- Harry Tuerk, MD (St Elizabeth Medical Center)
NARUS masters courses plan for a high faculty-to-learner ratio for maximum interaction and discussions to allow surgeons to achieve their personal educational needs.
The ONLINE broadcast of this event is brought to us through a generous grant provided by CONMED.